TherMod Helene Planter Description:
Untreated wood planters can rot and disintegrate. Composite ones likely contain toxic chemicals. They can't be burned so they will eventually end up at landfills. The solution: Thermally Modified wood planters.
Thermal Modification is a process where wood is "cooked" at high temperatures. The result is a rot, mold and insect resistant wood fiber WITHOUT CHEMICALS. Planters made from this material are ideal for organic gardening and have a long life span.
This planter assembles and unassembles in minutes using a system of interlocking pieces. No hardware is needed. Each board has a reversible surface. You can choose the grooved or plain face of boards to face outward. Suitable for indoors or outdoors. If you ever move, you can and will want to take it with you.
TherMod Helene Planter Features:
- No chemicals
- Resistant to insects and pests
- Will not mold and is maintenance free
- Ideal for organic gardening.
- Assembles in minutes (Interlocking solid wood boards)
- Reversible surface ( grooved or plain)
- May be painted or stained
- Can be customized for higher or lower height
TherMod Helene Specifications:
- Thermally Modified Solid Pine Wood
- Boards Thickness: 1"
- Net Width: 22"
- Net Length: 22"
- Net Height: 14-3/4”
- Bench: 36" Long
Finish: Unfinished. If you prefer maintaining the rich darker hardwood color tone, we recommend a coat of light stain. Without coating Thermal Wood will gradually return back to lighter wood color tone.