Barrel is the ultimate shape for any sauna, for many reasons. There is 23% less space to be heated when compared with a similar size room with corners. The cylinder shape allows natural continuing air circulation because the air is pushed back on the round walls. You will enjoy those longer steam cycles while also saving on energy costs. Our brand new Arabella line features curved Alder wood seating and other design accents throughout. The barrel and walls of the model 280-LUX are made from 1-5/8" thick slow grown Nordic Spruce. The generous 89" inside barrel diameter - 12" bigger than our standard models - will make this one of the most spacious barrel saunas on the market. With the 88-3/4" inside length, this 281 cubic ft. sauna room will comfortably seat 6 adults. Standard features included in this model are tinted glass door, two windows and a front porch. And as with all our barrel saunas, the roof shingles are included. Heater and chimney are NOT included, and the images are only for the purpose of illustrating those options.
Included in the Arabella 280-LUX kit:
* sturdy frame and front/back walls made from 1-5/8" slow grown no-bleed Nordic Spruce
* porch for cooling and shield from sun and rain
* two 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground
* three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism
* bitumen shingles
* new curved design seating surfaces made from Alder
* floor boards
* tinted tempered glass door and 2 front windows
* half moon shape back tempered glass window
* separate intake/outflow air vents
Shipping costs apply to contiguous 48 states. Please contact us for a quote.