The newest member in our popular Eagle series is Eagle Ridge. This smaller Eagle model is ideal for smaller lots. Just like the Eagle Point and Vista models, Eagle Ridge is made from the same durable solid Nordic spruce wood. While it is ideal vacation home, it can also function as a stand-alone retail space or office, a hybrid home/business, an AirBNB revenue generator or a granny flat. It may also qualify as an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) in your area. See the ADU regulations link at the bottom of this listing. Eagle Ridge design looks also good in urban and suburban surroundings where most traditional cabins might look out of place. Terrace is optional so the basic Ridge comes with a relatively small 17' x 20'4" footprint. Just like the other two Eagle models, the standard wall thickness is 2-3/4" dual T&G wind block pattern. For colder regions we recommend either the 3-5/8" wall plank upgrade or the wall insulation package option. Due to the height of this structure, we do recommend using a professional installation crew. Please note that free shipping only applies to contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips are an additional charge.
Eagle Ridge specifications:
- 301 sqf ground floor space
- Exterior ridge height 15' 9"
- 127 sqf upstairs floor space whereof 59 sqf with min. 4' headroom (8 extra layers of wall planks are needed to have min. 52" headroom for the whole 127 upstairs floor area and add the total sqf from 360 to 487)
- 2-3/4" Dual-T&G Wind Block Nordic Spruce wall planks
- Steel rods inside walls
- footprint without terrace 17' deep x 20'4" wide
- footprint with terrace 17' deep x 25'4" wide
- 3/4" roof boards and 5/8" ceiling boards
- roof surface area 407 sqf
- 1-1/8" T&G floor boards.
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door locks
- Easy to follow instructions
WIND LOAD CAPACITY: 120 mph with 2-3/4" walls or 140 mph with 3-5/8" walls
SNOW LOAD CAPACITY: 46 lbs/sqf - see the options for 70 lbs and 96 lbs/sqf
** THIS MODEL IS AVAILABLE WITH FACTORY TREATMENT TO DETER TERMITES. SEE THE BUYER'S GUIDE FOR DETAILS **
What is not included: Final roofing materials such as shingles or tile. Foundation materials under floor joists such as timbers or cinder / concrete blocks.. Estimated cost for those is aprx. $650 - $1,200 depending on the type of roof and the type of site.