Allwood Pavilion Betty is an attractive and extremely well made garden structure. 4-3/4" Glue Laminated Wood Posts provide ultimate stability and resistance to movement along with very sturdy decorative side fence trellis on 3 sides. Allwood Betty can be a subtle hide-away in the corner of the garden or a very impressive central feature, perhaps as a cover for garden furniture or as a shaded hot tub house. No matter the end use, your Betty open pavilion will provide you years and years of joy in the garden. Assembly of this solid wood structure takes about 2 days with two handy adults. Do it yourself directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Allwood Betty Product Specifications:
- Wall thickness: 4-3/4"
- Post Dimensions: 4-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- Inside Floor Area: 97 SQF
- Inside Dimensions: 9'5" x 9'5"
- Outside Dimensions: 9'10" x 9'10"
- Footprint: 12'8" x 12'8"
- Height of the Wall: 7'4"
- Overall Height: 10'7"
- Floor Kit made from Thermally Modified Terrace Boards: +$750
- Floor Terrace Boards size: 1-1/32" thick x 4-5/8" wide x 118" long (25 pcs)
- Roofing shingles: not included
- Roof area: 758 SQF
- Rood pitch: 25 degrees
- Item weight: 1650 lbs
We may be compensated by LightStream through this link.
This product includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.