Defective or Damaged Product and Returns Due to Our Error
You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty. In that wood is a natural material it will have defects that are not considered "damage." In addition, playhouses and saunas may have cracks or broken tongue and groove edges which do not render those parts unusable and Allwood retains sole discretion to determine whether they justify a return or replacement parts. Price adjustments may be made for the same if you agree to make minor repairs. In the event of a return, we will inspect the item upon receipt and provide a replacement or issue a refund if appropriate. If the product is not defective, or not significantly damaged, return shipping fees will apply.Products Returned After 30 days, Discretion of Allwood:
- Because products devalue over time, we may offer partial refunds for items returned over 30 days after delivery
- We may reduce the refund based on the condition of the merchandise
- We may also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund
Products Not Eligible For Return (but can be exchanged if they arrived damaged while in transit)
- Island / Counter / Table tops cut to custom size
- Island / Counter / Table tops with routed edges
- Cabin kits and sheds are subject to a SEPARATE return policy set forth in the section entitled "Buyers's Guide, Cabin Kit FAQ and Terms and Conditions."
- Warped table tops due to failure to seal all surfaces within 7 days of receipt or due to climate conditions such as humidity or high/dry heat.