Allwood FJ series Island / Counter / Table top panels are made from slow grown Furniture Grade Nordic pine. The lamella are Finger Jointed which makes the product - especially the larger sizes - durable and stable. When used for counter tops, the look can be rustic or modern by using different coating options. Wood Island top is also a great way to add contrast to the 'all granite' kitchen. These panels can also be used for baking/pizza boards, engraved signs, art media, shelving, furniture and cabinet material and for many other applications. This product can be stained, waxed and painted. Or for that natural look, simply apply multiple coats of vegetable oil.
* Affordable yet rich looking Island / Counter / Table Top replacement
* Made from Finger Jointed pine wood lamella
* Factory sanded and ready to use
* Net size 1-1/2" x 36" x 47-15/16" - Weight 52 lbs
* Optional Routed edges available
* Custom sizes and wholesale quantities available
FAQ: I need 5/4" x 32" x 116" size but there is no listing for it. ANSWER: Simply order the next bigger standard item and request it to be cut to your custom size. In case of 5/4" x 32" x 116", you would order 5/4" x 36" x 120" and ask it to be cut to 32" x 116" size. There is no extra cutting fee and you can order routed edges as usual.