Allwood Cabin Estelle 4 is a high quality multi purpose solid wood kit cabin. The interior of this cabin consists of two sections separated by a wall. The main room is 108 SQF and the smaller one is 40 SQF. The smaller room is intended to function as storage but it can also be converted to be a bathroom or a small sleeping alcove. An optional door can be added to the wall separating the two rooms. This cabin is large enough to be used as your home office, lake/beach cottage, guest house, yoga/music studio, etc. Assembly takes approximately 2-3 days with two handy adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Estelle 4 Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Can be assembled as mirror image configuration
Estelle 4 main product specifications:
- Wall thickness: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Floor space / larger section: 108 SQF
- Floor space / smaller section: 40 SQF
- Height overall: 8'9"
- Height of walls: 6'9"
- Glazed double door: (1) 58-3/4" x 77"
- Single door: (1) 32-1/2" x 77" - please inquire if you need an extra door to connect the two sections
- Tilt & Turn Windows: (2) 50-3/4" x 39" - Extra windows are available under OPTIONS menu
** THIS MODEL IS AVAILABLE WITH FACTORY PROTECTION AGAINST TERMITES. SEE THE BUYER'S GUIDE FOR DETAILS **
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: