Allwood Dreamcatcher is a very popular high quality multi purpose solid Nordic spruce wood cabin. It’s large enough to create extra space for your hobby, or function as a family guest house. It can be also used as your home office, granny flat, cottage or retail kiosk. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 10 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips are an additional charge.
Allwood Dreamcatcher Features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Covered Terrace
- Floor joists
- 3/4" Tongue & Groove Floor and Ceiling/Roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- Roof shingles (black)
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Dreamcatcher Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside Size: 14’4”x14’4”
- Inside Floor Area: 205 Sqf
- Outside size: 14’7”x14’7”
- Overall Outside:17’8”x21’10”
- Height overall: 10’8”
- French door: 66-15/16”x71-11/16”
- Window: (2x) 46-7/8”x34-1/4”
- Roof Area: 403 SQF
- Terrace Size: 14’7”x6’7”
*All measures approximate due to seasonal shrinkage/swelling of wood fiber.
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the foundation materials under the floor joists (such as concrete blocks, timbers, etc).
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: