Allwood Cabin Estelle 4 is a high quality multi purpose solid wood kit cabin. The interior of this cabin consists of two sections separated by a wall. The main room is 108 SQF and the smaller one is 40 SQF. The smaller room is intended to function as storage but it can also be converted to be a bathroom or a small sleeping alcove. An optional door can be added to the wall separating the two rooms. This cabin is large enough to be used as your home office, lake/beach cottage, guest house, yoga/music studio, etc. Assembly takes approximately 8 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed.
Estelle 4 Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Estelle 4 main product specifications:
- Wall thickness: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Floor space / larger section: 108 SQF
- Floor space / smaller section: 40 SQF
- Height overall: 8'9"
- Height of walls: 6'9"
- Glazed double door: (1) 58-3/4" x 77"
- Single door: (1) 32-1/2" x 77" - please inquire if you need an extra door to connect the two sections
- Tilt & Turn Windows: (2) 50-3/4" x 39" - Extra windows are available under OPTIONS menu
Animation featuring this cabin (sold under model name Borkum 4 in Europe)
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: