In response to customer requests, we've been working on a cabin plan which would be suitable for corner assembly in a smaller yard. Annika is the answer with its Pentagon shaped floor plan and cathedral type roof design typically seen in pavillions. The wood species is Nordic Pine unlike our other cabins which are all Nordic Spruce. No significant difference by the way. This cabin can be assembled to the back corner of your site and you will still enjoy a full view of your whole back yard because of the side wall windows. Versatile Annika can be your home office, yoga or music studio, wine tasting room, pool/lake house or a guest cottage. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 2-3 days with two handy adults. Directions in the form of numbered drawinds and a corresponding parts list come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips are an additional charge.
Allwood Cabin Annika Features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Pine
- Floor joists
- 3/4" Tongue and Groove floor and ceiling/roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed door and windows
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock
- Solid T&G Nordic Pine
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Wall log width: 4-1/2"`
- Inside Floor Area: 73 Sqf
- Outside footprint: 9'3" x 9'3"
- Ridge Height 9'3"
- Wall Height 7'11"
- French Style Double Door: (1) 49-1/4" x 72"
- Window: (2) 30-3/8" x 44-1/8"
- Roof 113 Sqf
- Weight: 2250 lbs
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the foundation materials under the floor joists (such as concrete blocks or timbers) and roofing shingles.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ