Allwood Adele is a classic kit cabin with a modern design twist. Made from high quality solid Nordic spruce wood, Adele features a stylish front with two large vertical side wall windows. At first sight, Adele may have a lake/beach house written all over it but it also makes an elegant guest house, granny flat or even a stand-alone retail building. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes a full day for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips are an additional charge.
Allwood Adele Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
Floor and roof construction materials included
Pre hung and glazed double door and 3 windows
Pre assembled gables
All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Adele Product Specifications:
- Wall thickness: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Dual T&G (WindBlock pattern)
- Inside floor area 123 SQF
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Double door ith windows (1) 76-3/4" x 69"
- Side windows: (2) 23-3/4" x 72-1/4"
- Front windows (2) 29-1/2: x 51"
- Ridge height 10 5-1/2"
- Wall height: 85-1/4"
- Inside dimensions: 11'2" x 11'2"
- Outside dimensions" 11'4" x 11'4"
- Roof size 13'5" wide x 14'5" deep
- Front overhang 23-3/4"
- floor joists size 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: