TherMod Niklas Planter and Bench Discription:
Untreated wood planters can rot and disintegrate. Composite ones likely contain toxic chemicals. They can't be burned so they will eventually end up at landfills. The solution: Thermally Modified wood planters.
Thermal Modification is a process where wood is "cooked" at high temperatures. The result is a rot, mold and insect resistant wood fiber WITHOUT CHEMICALS. Planters made from this material are ideal for organic gardening and have a long life span.
This planter assembles and unassembles in minutes using a system of interlocking pieces. No hardware is needed. Each board has a reversible surface. You can choose the grooved or plain face of boards to face outward. Suitable for indoors or outdoors. The planters can also be customized by adding finials, legs, a lid, and connecting bench(es) and planter(s). With accessories this planter can be made to fit any style. If you ever move, you can and will want to take it with you.
TherMod Niklas Planter and Bench Features:
- No Chemicals
- Resistant to insects and pests
- Will not mold and is maintenance free
- Ideal for organic gardening.
- Assembles in minutes (Interlocking solid wood boards)
- Reversible surface ( grooved or plain)
- May be painted
- Can be customized for higher or lower height
- Many add-ons available: legs and/or lid, connecting bench(es) and planter(s).
TherMod Niklas Planter and Bench Specifications:
- Thermally Modified Solid Pine Wood
- Boards Thickness: 3/4"
- Each Planter: 22" W x 22" L x 20" H
- Each Side of the Set: 76" W x 22" L x 22" H
- Lenght of the benches: 32"
Finish: Unfinished. If you prefer maintaining the rich darker hardwood color tone, we recommend a coat of light stain. Without coating Thermal Wood will gradually return back to lighter wood color tone. Longer bench parts are also available as separately.