Introducing Allwood Frontier, our second tiny home model. The concept is the same as with the first model, Pioneer. The Frontier tiny home kit contains all wood parts, door(s) and windows but there are no furnishings. You also need to purchase the trailer and the final roofing material such as shingles. Each kit is pre-cut for the door and the small loft window, but there are no cut-outs for standard size windows on the walls. Those windows come with the kit and you can decide where to install them. The cutout for each window can be made while erecting the walls or later. Allwood Tiny Home Kits are intended for customers who want to set up the frame and the roof in a couple of days and start furnishing the structure right away. This process greatly shortens the usual building time.
In addition to the standard hardware (screws, nails, door lock, door/window hinges and handles), our Tiny Home models also come with 100 long stainless steel screws. Those will secure each layer of wall planks to the previously added layer.
For wall insulation we recommend adding studs and either wall siding or any other material of your choice. Fill the cavity with foam or rockwool. Electrical wiring and plumbing can also be concealed inside the insulation layer grid.
Allwood Frontier Tiny Home Features:
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed double door and windows
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock
- Special long screws to secure layers of wall planks
- 2 ladders
- Easy to follow instructions
- Can also be assembled as a stand alone Kit Cabin (no trailer)
- Choose with or without side wall window cutouts (same price)
Allwood Frontier Product Data:
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Main Floor Area :111 SQF
- Bathroom: 25 SQF
- Sleeping Loft: 67 SQF
- Storage Loft: 25 SQF
- Footprint: 19'6" x 8'
- (1) Double Door 51" x 78-1/2"
- (1) Small window into Sleeping Loft area 19-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- (2) Double window 49-5/8" x 36"
- Ridge height 10'8" (excluding the trailer)
- Roof slope: 1 degrees
- Weight of the Kit: 4150 lbs (trailer not included)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: