Allwood Cabin Kit Estelle 5
Allwood Cabin Estelle 5 is a high quality multi purpose solid wood kit cabin. The interior of this cabin consists of two sections separated by a wall. The main room is 106 SQF and the smaller one is 51 SQF. The smaller room is intended to function as storage but it can also be converted to be a bathroom or a small sleeping alcove. An optional door can be added to the wall separating the two rooms. This cabin is large enough to be used as your home office, lake/beach cottage, guest house, yoga/music studio, etc. Assembly takes aprx. 10 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. We can also install the cabin for you. Feel free to contact us for a Free Estimate.
Estelle 5 Features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed doors and window
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Estelle 5 main product specifications:
- Wall thickness: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
Floor space / larger section: 106 SQF Floor space / smaller section: 51 SQF Height overall: 7'10" Height of walls: 6'9" Glazed double door: (1) 58-3/8" x 77" Single door: (1) 32-1/2" x 77" - please inquire if you need an extra door to connect the two sections Windows: (1) 50-3/4" x 39" - Tilt & Turn Extra windows are available under OPTIONS menu
- Animation featuring this cabin model (sold under model name Borkum 5 in Europe)
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: