Barrel is the ultimate shape for any sauna, for many reasons. There is 23% less space to be heated when compared with a similar size room with corners. Also, the cylinder shape allows natural continuing air circulation because the air is pushed back on the round walls. You will enjoy those longer steam cycles while saving on energy costs. For that ultimate sauna experience we recommend Allwood Barrel Sauna. The Sauna model #220-WHP is the "everything-included' choice if you prefer a wood fired heater over to an electric one. The barrel and walls are made from 1-5/8" thick slow grown Nordic Spruce. The 6'8" inside diameter x 67" inside length = 181 cubic ft. sauna room will comfortably seat 4 adults. Standard options included in this model are two windows and front porch. Unlike the models of competitors, Allwood barrel saunas come with roof shingles which will add to the life span of your investment.
Included in the #220-WHP kit:
* sturdy frame and front/back walls made from 1-5/8" slow grown Nordic Spruce
* porch for cooling and shield from sun and rain
* two 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground
* three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism
* bitumen shingles
* Finland made Harvia M2 wood fired sauna heater (option for additional charge: Harvia M3 heater)
* heater guard and sauna stones
* Allwood Stainless steel chimney kit (option for additional charge: Harvia WHP-1500 chimney kit)
* all seating elements
* floor boards
* wood door
* two windows
* separate intake/outflow air vents
We may be compensated by LightStream through this link.
Free shipping to contiguous 48 states. Partial assembly required. Allow 30-40 days for delivery.
IMPORTANT: Liftgate service is not included in the Free Shipping Policy. Not sure if you need the Liftgate service? See the Liftgate information here