The skillfully crafted Pioneer is an attractive addition to any garden and an exciting place for your children and their friends to play. Safety features include 3 mm Plexiglas windows and factory sanded wood surfaces. The floor, wall and roof material is 5/8" thick chemical-free solid Tongue and Groove wood. Not OSB or particle board which warp and break if exposed to weather. Do it yourself directions come with the kit in the form of numbered drawings and a parts list. Only minimal tools are needed.
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
All nails, screws, fixings are included.
Easy to follow instructions
- Overall height 5'6"
- Width 5'10"
- Depth 3'8" - dept with terrace included 6'
- Side wall height 3'10"
- Footprint 7'1" wide x 6' deep
- Front roof overhang 27-1/2"
- Terrace size 27-1/2" deep x 5'10" deep
- Wall thickness 5/8"
- Floor and roof/ceiling boards thickness 5/8"
- Door 20" wide x 45-1/4" high
- 2 Fixed Plexiglass windows 15" wide x 17-1/4" high
- Roof area 50 SQF
- Roof pitch 29 degrees
- Pallet size 20" high x 48" wide x 76" long
- Pallet weight 430 lbs
- Item weight 395 lbs
Recommended for children 3 years and older.
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES.
Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the responsibility of the buyer.
IMPORTANT:: Liftgate service is not included in the Free Shipping Policy. Not sure if you need the Liftgate service? See the Liftgate information here