TherMod planter Garden Court is a set of four planters and three benches. It is designed for both natural surroundings and fully landscaped areas. Each planter measures 22" x 22" and the benches are 34" long. The space needed for this planter is 76" x 76". Like all TherMod products, this planter is also made from Thermally Modified Wood. Thermal Modification is a high temperature process where all nutrients and sugars are "cooked" from the wood. This is turn makes it resistant for decay and mold to feast. Finally 25 years or longer life span for wood, without adding toxic chemicals. Modular concept allows you to add parts like leg pads and connecting benches later. This product can be set up as a Planter Box or Garden Bed (without the bottom).
TherMod Garden Court Planter and Bench Features:
- No Chemicals
- Resistant to insects and pests
- Will not mold and is maintenance free
- Ideal for organic gardening.
- Assembles in minutes (Interlocking solid wood boards)
- Reversible surface ( grooved or plain)
- May be painted
- Can be customized for higher or lower height
- Many add-ons available: legs and/or lid, connecting bench(es) and planter(s).
TherMod Garden Court Planter and Bench Specifications:
- Thermally Modified Solid Pine Wood
- Boards Thickness: 1"
- Each Planter: 22" W x 22" L x 20" H
- Lenght of the Benches: 34"
- Each Side of the set is 76" Wide
- Finish: Unfinished. If you prefer maintaining the rich darker hardwood color tone, we recommend a coat of light stain. Without coating Thermal Wood will gradually return back to lighter wood color tone.