Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse is a popular high quality multi purpose solid wood cabin. With 307 Sqf., it is ideal if you need a gueast house, lake house or a separate home office. This functional floor plan is also good for retail applications. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 8 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. We can also install the cabin for you. Please contact us for Free Estimate.
Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Covered Terrace (Optional)
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside Size: 22’8” x 12’5”
- Inside Floor Area: 307 Sqf
- Outside size: 23’ x 12’10”
- Overall Outside size: 26’ x 19’
- Height overall: 12’
- Wall height: 7’7”
- French door T8: 50” x 77-15/16”
- Window S: (2x) 46-7/8” x 61”
- Window R: (2x) 13-5/8” x 61-15/16”
- Veranda Inside Size: 7’11” x 3’
- Terrace Covered: Yes
*All measures approximate due to seasonal shrinkage/swelling of wood fiber.
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials (roofing shingles approx. cost $250.00 and foundation materials approx. cost $270.00).
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
- This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: