Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse is a popular high quality multi purpose Nordic spruce solid wood cabin. With 307 Sqf., it is ideal if you need a guest house, lake house, granny flat or a separate home office. This functional floor plan is also good for retail applications. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 8 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. We may be also be able to install the cabin for you. Please contact us for Free Estimate.
Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Covered Terrace (Optional)
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Cabin Lillevilla Clubhouse Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside Size: 22’8” x 12’5”
- Inside Floor Area: 307 Sqf
- Outside size: 23’ x 12’10”
- Overall Outside size: 26’ x 19’
- Height overall: 12’
- Wall height: 7’7”
- French door T8: 50” x 77-15/16”
- Window S: (2x) 46-7/8” x 61”
- Window R: (2x) 13-5/8” x 61-15/16”
- Veranda Inside Size: 7’11” x 3’
- Terrace Covered: Yes
*All measures approximate due to seasonal shrinkage/swelling of wood fiber.
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials (roofing shingles approx. cost $250.00 and foundation materials approx. cost $270.00).
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
- This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: