If you are searching for a cabin with a functional floor plan, take a look at Allwood Avalon. 540 SQF combined ground floor area with a 218 SQF additional sleeping area allows many room allocation options. Like all of our kit cabins, Avalon is made from high quality Nordic wood. This cabin can be a lake house, guest house, beach or garden cottage or even a stand-alone retail building. With 2-3/4") wall planks, Avalon is very energy efficient. For colder climates you may upgrade to thicker 3-3/4" wall planks and for harsh winters there is the Extra Wall Insulation Option. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about a week. A forklift or a small crane is recommended, especially if extra wall planks / height is added. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. We may also be able to install the cabin for you. Please contact us for a Free Estimate.This model may also qualify as an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) in your area. See the ADU regulations link at the bottom of this listing.
Allwood Avalon Features:
- All wood parts milled from durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and ceiling/roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door locks.
- Easy to follow instructions
Avalon Product Specifications:
- 2-3/4" (70 mm) Dual Tongue and Groove Windblock pattern wall planks
- Floor boards: 1-1/8"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Ridge Height: 12'11"
- Wall Height : 8'2"
- Roof area 814 SQF
- Roof pitch 18 degrees
- Single windows: (2) 21-3/4"x68-1/16" | (3) 25-9/16"x25-9/16" | (1) 27-5/8"x46-7/8"
- Double windows (2) 54-1/8"x36-1/16" | (2) 43-5/16"x68-1/16"
- Single doors: (2 / exterior) 32-9/16"x76-1/8" (1/interior) 32-9/16"x76-1/8"
- Weight: 16000 Lbs (4 crates)
Allwood Avalon is our Factory Direct/Custom Built series model. Allow 60-75 days lead time from order date to delivery. The peyment terms are 20% deposit at the time of purchase | 30% when the kit is ready to ship at the overseas factory | 50% before the final delivery to your building site
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: