Allwood Clubhouse is a popular high quality multi purpose Nordic spruce solid wood cabin. With 307 Sqf., it is ideal if you need a guest house, lake house, granny flat or a separate home office. This functional floor plan is also good for retail applications. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 3-4 days for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. Please note the main image is a customer photo and the accessories and staining shown therein are not included. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguos 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Allwood Clubhouse Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Covered Terrace (Optional)
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- Roof shingles (black)
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Clubhouse Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside Size: 22’8” x 12’5”
- Inside Floor Area: 307 Sqf
- Outside size: 23’ x 12’10”
- Overall Outside size: 26’ x 19’
- Height overall: 12’
- Wall height: 7’7”
- French door T8: 50” x 77-15/16”
- Window S: (2x) 46-7/8” x 61”
- Window R: (2x) 13-5/8” x 61-15/16”
- Veranda Inside Size: 7’11” x 3’
- Terrace Covered: Yes
*All measures approximate due to seasonal shrinkage/swelling of wood fiber.
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except foundation materials under the floor joists (such as concrete blocks or timbers, for exaple)
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .