Allwood Timberline is a classic Scandinavian styled kit cabin made from high quality solid Nordic spruce wood. Timberline makes a great guest house, granny flat or a lake house, but it can also be fitted to function as a primary residence. With 2-3/4") wall planks, Timberline is very energy efficient. For colder climates you may upgrade to thicker 3-3/4" wall planks and for harsh winters there is an Extra Wall Insulation Option. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about one week. Usage of forklift or a small crane is recommended due to the height of the structure. Do it yourself, simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. This model may also qualify as an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) in your area. See the ADU regulations link at the bottom of this listing. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the responsibility of the buyer.
Allwood Timberline Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Cabin Timberline Product Specifications
- Number of Rooms: 3, Plus the Loft
- Inside Floor Area: 348+129 Sq.Ft.
- Wall Thickness: 2-3/4″ ( 70 mm)
- Inside Dimensions: 11’4″ x 7’6″, 17’3″ x 12’10″, 5’8″ x 7’6″, Loft: 17’3″ x 7’6″
- Outside Dimensions: 17’9″ x 25’11″
- Overall Dimensions: 22’9″ x 29’4″
- Insulation Package: Available, Please Contact For Details
- Height of the Wall: 8’3″
- Ridge Height: 14’9″
- Window Dimensions: 25-9/16″ x 25-9/16″, 36-1/16″ x 36″, 43-5/16″ x 68-1/16″, Double Glazed Premium
- Door Dimensions: 32-1/2″ x 76-1/8″, Double Glazed Premium
- Terrace Dimensions: 17’9″ x 4’11″
- Terrace Covered: Yes
- Floor Boards Thickness: 23/32″ (18 mm)
Roof Boards Thickness: 11/16″ (17 mm) Roofing Shingles Included: No Foundation Materials Included: No Weight: 17,000 Lbs Important: Allwood Timberline is a custom built model. Allow up to 16 weeks lead time from order date to delivery. This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .