Allwood Ranger is a product of the Scandinavian school of design with a focus on practicality and functionality. It has a spacious 259 SQF main floor and a large 168 SQF Loft. Thicker than usual (2-3/4") wall planks make Ranger a very energy efficient and well suited cabin even for colder climates. Assembly of this solid Nordic spruce wood cabin takes about 2 days. Due to its height, we strongly recommend it as a "two adults project" for safety reasons. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed.
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 2-3/4" (70 mm) T&G
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4".
Allwood Ranger is our Factory Direct / Custom Built series model. Allow 45-60 days lead time from order date to delivery.
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: