If you are searching for a cabin kit with a functional floor plan, take a look at Allwood Avalon. 540 SQF combined ground floor area with a 218 SQF additional sleeping area allows many room allocation options. Like all of our kit cabins, Avalon is made from high quality solid Nordic spruce wood. This cabin can be a lake house, guest house, granny flat, beach or garden cottage or even a stand-alone retail building. With 2-3/4" wall planks, Avalon is very energy efficient. For colder climates you may upgrade to thicker 3-3/4" wall planks and for harsh winters there is the Extra Wall Insulation Option. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 2 weeks. A forklift or a small crane is recommended, especially if extra wall planks / height is added. Do it yourself directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. This model may also qualify as an ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) in your area. See the ADU regulations link at the bottom of this listing. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the responsibility of the buyer.
Allwood Avalon Features:
- All wood parts milled from durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and ceiling/roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door locks.
- Easy to follow instructions
Avalon Product Specifications:
- 2-3/4" (70 mm) Dual Tongue and Groove Windblock pattern wall planks
- Floor boards: 1-1/8"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Ridge Height: 12'11"
- Wall Height : 8'2"
- Roof area 814 SQF
- Roof pitch 18 degrees
- Single windows: (2) 21-3/4"x68-1/16" | (3) 25-9/16"x25-9/16" | (1) 27-5/8"x46-7/8"
- Double windows (2) 54-1/8"x36-1/16" | (2) 43-5/16"x68-1/16"
- Single doors: (2 / exterior) 32-9/16"x76-1/8" (1/interior) 32-9/16"x76-1/8"
- Weight: 16000 Lbs (4 crates)
Allwood Avalon is our Factory Direct/Custom Built series model. Allow 60-75 days lead time from order date to delivery. The payment terms are 30% deposit at the time of purchase | 20% when the kit is ready to ship at the overseas factory | 50% before the final delivery to your building site
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ