Allwood Getaway is a high quality multi purpose solid wood cabin made of Nordic spruce. With 292 Sqf inside floor area plus a sleeping Loft (which is not included in the 292 Sqf due to limited height), Getaway is large enough to function as a summer house, granny flat, home office or even a stand-alone retail building. By adding the utility hookups this cabin can be converted to a primary residence. For colder climates it is recommended to add extra insulation. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 4-5 days for two adults. Do it yourself directions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. Please note the main image is a customer photo, and the accessories and staining shown therein are not included. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Allwood Cabin Getaway Features:
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Covered Terrace (Optional)
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- Roof shingles
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Cabin Getaway Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Overall Inside Size: 16’3” x 18’7”
- Room: (2x) 8' x 8’7”
- Room: 16’ x 9’8”
- Inside Floor Area: 292 Sqf + the sleeping Loft
- Outside size: 16’5” x 18’8”
- Overall Outside size: 19’8” x 25'3"
- Height overall: 12’4”
- Height of the wall: 7’9”
- French door T2: 66-15/16” x 77-15/16”
- Interior Doors U & U2: 31-1/2” x 77-15/16”
- Window C: (4x) 35” x 46-7/8”
- Window A: 25-3/16” x 25-3/16”
- Weight: 8600 Lbs
- Roof Area: 543 Sqf
- Terrace Size: 16’5” x 6’7” (Optional)
Terrace Covered: Half covered
*All measures approximate due to seasonal shrinkage/swelling of wood fiber.
This item qualifies for deferred payment with Security Deposit Option .
Important: Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the foundation materials
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ