Allwood cabin Escape is a very popular high quality multi purpose solid wood cabin. Versatile Escape can be your home office, yoga or music studio, wine tasting room, pool/lake house or a guest cottage. When your life changes, the end use of your Escape can change too. If you plan to add a loft, we recommend 1-2 layers of extra wall planks (see the OPTIONS menu) to create more headroom. Each layer adds aprx. 5-1/2" to the standard 6'5" wall height. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 2-3 days with two handy adults. Simple directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips are an additional charge. Click here for a sample video featuring cabin assembly of a model which is very similar to the Escape
Allwood Cabin Escape Features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor joists
- 3/4" Tongue and Groove floor and ceiling/roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside dimensions: 12'5"x 9'1"
- Inside Floor Area: 113 Sqf
- Outside footprint: 14'2" x 9'10"
- Ridge Height 8'3"
- Wall Height 6'5" ** SEE THE OPTIONS MENU FOR EXTRA WALL PLANKS **
- Door: (1) 33-1/2" x 69-3/4"
- Window: (1) 47" x 34-1/2" ** SEE THE OPTIONS MENU FOR EXTRA WINDOW(S) **
- Roof 210 Sqf
- Weight: 2250 lbs
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the foundation materials under the floor joists (such as concrete blocks or timbers) and roofing shingles.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ