Allwood Summerlight cabin kit features timeless traditional lines that would be at home in any garden or pool area. The large Polycarbonate Glazed Roof area combined with double doors and surrounding windows make this one of the most light and airy cabins available. Assembly of this cabin takes about 3 days for two handy adults. Only minimal tools are needed. Instructions come with the kit. Please note that we only ship to the contiguous 48 states and there is an additional delivery fee which cannot be added in the shopping cart. This must be paid separately by phone and depends on your zip code. Lastly, any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the full responsibility of the buyer.
NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
Durable, dense grain and slow grown solid Nordic Spruce
Floor and roof construction materials included
Pre hung and glazed double doors and windows.
Pre assembled gables
All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Wall thickness: 1-11/32" (34 mm) Dual T&G (WindBlock pattern)
- Inside floor area 150 SQF
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 5/8"
- Wall height: 6'9"
- Inside dimensions: 12'3" x 12'3"
- Outside dimensions: 12'6" x 12'6"
- Roof surface area : 263 sqf (total), 182 sqf excluding the poly-carbonate part
- Roof angle: 18.6 degrees
- Aprx. crate dimensions: 48" W x 32" H x 238" L
- Aprx. crate weight: 2350 lbs
We may be compensated by LightStream through this link.
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ including Terms and Conditions