Allwood Olivia is a slightly smaller modified version of the ever popular Allwood Escape cabin. Main differences between the two are the wood species (Nordic Pine vs Nordic Spruce), it's 5 sqf smaller, overhang length is 12" shorter, doors are double vs. single and are full glass instead of half. There is also an extra window on the left side. Versatile Olivia can be your home office, yoga or art studio, wine tasting room, pool/lake house or guest cottage. When your life changes, the end use of your cabin can change too. We will soon receive extra wall layers for purchase as an option to create more headroom. Each layer adds aprx. 5-1/2" to the standard 6'9" wall height. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 2-3 full days with two handy adults. Directions in the form of numbered drawings and a corresponding parts list come with the kit, and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Allwood Cabin Olivia Features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Pine
- Floor joists, pressure treated
- 3/4" Tongue and Groove floor and ceiling/roof boards
- Pre hung and glazed door and windows
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Solid T&G Nordic Pine
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4 (44 mm) T&G
- Inside dimensions: 12'2"x 8'10"
- Inside Floor Area: 108 Sqf
- Outside footprint: 13'1" x 9'10"
- Ridge Height 10'10"
- Wall Height 6'9"
- Door: (2) 55-7/8" x 81-7/8" combined size
- Window: (2) 35-7/8" x 53-1/8" ** SEE THE OPTIONS MENU FOR EXTRA WINDOW(S) **
- Roof 172 Sqf
- Weight: 2180 lbs
- Mirror image assembly enabled: YES
Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the foundation materials under the floor joists (such as concrete blocks or timbers) and roofing shingles.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ