Allwood Mayflower is a modern interpretation of the wagon without the arduous journey to the West. This cozy cabin will be a focal point of any garden or yard, and can be used as a tiny home, guest house, granny flat or home office. It is built from high quality solid Nordic wood. Assembly of this solid wood structure takes about 3 days with two handy adults. Do it yourself directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the full responsibility of the buyer. Please note that the second small window in the images is intended to show that it can be installed at either end of the cabin, and only one is included with the kit.
IMPORTANT: Because this structure is on wheels, most likely no building permit is required. Just bear in mind that the wheels are for decorative purposes only, and the cabin is not meant to be moved at all.
Mayflower Product Specifications:
- Outside measurements (w/out the stairs) 7-11" wide x 15'9" long
- Wall studs: 1-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Wall siding 3/4"
- Roof arches: glue laminated 1-3/4" x 23-5/8"
- Wall height: 6' 3"
- Ridge height: 7' 10" excluding the wheels
- Total floor area 117 SQF
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Roof area: 158 SQF
- Double Door (1): 47-1/8" x 72-7/8" with dual pane glass
- Windows: (2) 23-5/8" x 63-1/8" - cannot be opened, dual pane glass
- Windows: (1) 27-9/16" x 31-1/2" - can be opened
- Crate sizes (1) 8" H x 96" W x 150" L / 1600 lbs | (1) 24" H x 30" W x 96" L / 400 lbs
- Wheel diameter: 23 5/8", Height from ground to door entrance level: 39 3/8"
Roofing shingles are not included. For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ & Terms and Conditions