Allwood Claudia is a high quality cottage style wood cabin kit made of solid Nordic spruce. Claudia's popular design with windows on 3 walls allows abundant natural light inside. With 209 Sqf inside floor space Claudia is 86 sqf bigger than it's popular little sister model Chloe. Model Claudia is an ideal choice for a pool house, summer house, family guest house, granny flat, separate home office and even as a stand alone retail building. With the dual tongue and groove WindBlock wall planks, in most climate zones the only extra insulation needed is subflooring plywood under the flooring planks and thermal panels between the ceiling boards and the roofing. Assembly of this solid wood cabin takes about 4 days with two handy adults. Do it yourself instructions come with the kit. Only minimal tools are needed. FDAT available for cabin and layers for additional charges. Please note that we only ship to the contiguous 48 states and there is an additional delivery fee which cannot be added in the shopping cart. This must be paid separately by phone and depends on your zip code.
** THIS MODEL IS AVAILABLE WITH FACTORY TREATMENT TO DETER TERMITES WHICH REQUIRES ADDITIONAL LEAD TIME. SEE THE BUYER'S GUIDE FOR DETAILS **
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung and glazed door and window
- Pre assembled gable triangles
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce wall planks
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4" (44 mm) dual tongue/groove
- Windblock T&G pattern
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Inside Size: 17'4" x 12'2"
- Outside Size: 17'8" x 12'5"
- Floor Area: 209 Sqf
- Ridge Height: 11'11"
- Front/back Wall Height : 7'3"
- Doors (2): 62-13/16" x 78-1/2"
- Windows (8): 28-1/4" x 49-1/2" , Dual Pane - open outward
- Weight: 4400 Lbs
- Roof Area: 319 Sqf
- New roof design with max. 90 lbs / sqf snow load capacity
We may be compensated by LightStream through this link.
This Cabin Kit includes all the parts and hardware except the roof shingles and foundation materials.
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ including Terms and Conditions which govern every sale.
If you need a Building Permit, we will be glad to send you the drawings that may assist with the application.