Imagine having a mini resort in your own back yard or patio. Now you can make it a reality with the new Allwood Bonaire resort styled cabin kit. Bonaire is an ideal poolside recreation center for the whole family, a clubhouse to entertain your guests, an oasis to relax in after a day of work. Or it can be a remote office that you actually like to work in. Like all of our cabin kits, Bonaire is made from high quality solid Nordic spruce wood. This timeless design compliments any type of surroundings. Versatile Bonaire can also be set up on rooftops of multi story buildings. Assembly of this solid wood structure takes about 5 full days for two handy adults. Do it yourself directions come with the kit in the form of numbered drawings and corresponding parts list, and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that the lighting and furnishings in the listing images are not included and are design suggestions only. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are an additional charge.
Bonaire Product Specifications:
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ
- Wall thickness: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Front height of structure: 8'
- Back height of structure: 7' 8"
- Total floor area 233 SQF
- Inside net floor area 225 SQF
- Floor boards: 3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4"
- Door (2): 62-1/2" x 77", Tempered glass
- Windows (3): 39-3/4" x 70", Tempered glass
- Outside dimensions 21'7" wide x 15'8" deep
- Roof pitch 2 degrees
- Mirror image assembly enabled