Allwood Bimini is a multi purpose storage addition intended for flat roof cabins. Or any structure for that matter. Bimini consists three walls: front wall with door, back wall and the long side wall. Assemble it against the existing wall of the main structure and you have 24 sqf storage unit for bikes, garden tools or anything that needs secure storage. Like all our cabin kits, Bimini is made from high quality Nordic wood. Assembly of this solid wood product takes about 3 hours for two adults. Do it yourself simple step-by-step directions come with the kit and only minimal tools are needed. Please note that free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states. Any required ferry trips or difficult terrain are the responsibility of the buyer.
Allwood Bimini features:
- NO INTERIOR FINISHING NEEDED
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce
- Floor and roof construction materials included
- Pre hung door with lock
- Pre assembled gables
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door lock.
- Easy to follow instructions
Allwood Bimini Product Specifications:
- Solid T&G Nordic Spruce
- Wall thickness: 1-1/8" (28 mm) - tongue/groove windblock T&G pattern
- Floor boards: 3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Treated Floor joists: 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Roof/ceiling boards: 3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Inside dimensions: 46" x 76-1/2"
- Width: 4'3"
- Depth: 7'2"
- Inside Floor Area: 24 Sqf
- Ridge Height: 83"
- Side Wall Height: 74"
- Doors (1): 32-3/4" x 72-3/4"
- Roof Area: 31 Sqf
- Roof angle 6.6 degrees
- Roof overhang: 2" front, 2" back, 2" side
- Shingles and Roofing felt - not included in the kit
- Pallets (1): 22" H x 48" W x 103"
- Pallet Weight: 565 lbs
- Item Weight: 514 lbs
- Can be assembled as mirrored image
For additional information, see Cabin-kit-FAQ