Barrel is the ultimate shape for any sauna. For many reasons. There is 23% less space to be heated when compared with similar size room with corners. Also, the cylinder shape allows natural continuing air circulation because the air is pushed back on the round walls. You will enjoy those longer steam cycles while saving on energy costs. For that ultimate sauna experience we recommend Allwood Barrel Sauna. The model #220-WHC comes with Finland made high quality Harvia M3 wood fired heater. This sauna is built to last. The sauna barrel and the walls are made from 1-5/8" thick slow grown Nordic Spruce. With 6'8" diameter x 67" inside length this sauna will comfortably seat 4 adults. Tinted safety glass door is the standard of this model but wood door and two windows are also available. Please see the listing options. Unlike the models of competitors, Allwood barrel saunas come with roof shingles which will add to the life span of your investment.
Included in the #220-WHC kit:
* sturdy frame and front/back walls made from 1-5/8" slow grown Nordic Spruce
* temperate tinted glass door ** WOOD DOOR AND TWO WINDOWS ARE AVAILABLE AS OPTIONS **
* two 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground
* two industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism
* bitumen shingles
* Finland made Harvia M3 wood fired sauna heater with Harvia chimney
* sauna stones
* all seating elements
* floor boards
* separate intake/outflow air vents
* wood door
* front windows
* back wall windows (2)
Free shipping to contiguous 48 states. Partial assembly required. Allow 45-60 days for delivery.
IMPORTANT: Liftgate service is not included in the Free Shipping Policy. Not sure if you need the Liftgate service? See the Liftgate information here
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: