Barrel is the ultimate shape for any sauna. For many reasons. There is 23% less space to be heated when compared with similar size room with corners. Also, the cylinder shape allows natural continuing air circulation because the air is pushed back on the round walls. You will enjoy those longer steam cycles while saving on energy costs. For that ultmate sauna experience we recommend Allwood Barrel Sauna. The Sauna kit model 330-EHC is basically a shorter version of our flagship model 400-EHC. Just like that model, 330-EHC also comes with two recommended electric heater options. The barrel walls are made from 1-5/8" thick slow grown Nordic Spruce. With 6'8" diameter x 75" inside length this sauna will comfortably seat 6 adults. Separate dressing room provides space for relaxation and storage. Unlike the models of most competitors, Allwood barrel saunas come with roof shingles which will add to the life span of your investment.
Need assembly service? Please contact us for a free quote.
Included in the #330-EHC kit:
- sturdy frame and front/back walls made from 1-5/8" slow grown Nordic Spruce
- three 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground
- three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism
- bitumen shingles
- all seating elements and floor boards
- tempered tinted glass interior door
- tempered tinted glass front door
- separate intake/outflow air vents
AVAILABLE ELECTRIC HEATER OPTIONS:
- Harvia FLB 60 S 6.0 kW electric heater - see details - comes with sauna stones
- Harvia Cilindro 6.8 kW electric heater - see details - comes with sauna stones and Xenio difital control unit
Delivery 4-5 weeks from order date. Assembly required.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: