Barrel is the ultimate shape for any sauna. For several reasons. There is 23% less space to be heated when compared with similar size room with corners. Also, the cylinder shape allows natural continuing air circulation because the air is pushed back on the round walls. You will enjoy those longer steam cycles while saving on energy costs. For that ultmate sauna experience we recommend Allwood Barrel Sauna. And if you prefer the more gentle heat of wood heaters, #400-WHP is our flagship model. This sauna is built to last. The barrel and walls are made from 1-5/8" thick slow grown Nordic Spruce. With 6'8" diameter x 78.7" inside length this sauna will comfortably seat 8 adults. Two windows on the back wall let in ample amount of natural light. Separate dressing room provides space for relaxation and storage. Standard options included in this model are two windows and front porch. Unlike the models of competitors, Allwood barrel saunas come with roof shingles which will add to the life span of your investment.
Assembly needed? Please contact us for a free quote.
Included in the #400-WHP kit:
- sturdy frame and front/back walls made from 1-5/8" slow grown Nordic Spruce
- covered porch for cooling and shielding from sun and rain
- three 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground
- four industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism
- bitumen shingles
- genuine Harvia stainless steel chimney
- all seating elements
- floor boards
- wood front door ** SEE OTHER FRONT OPTIONS **
- tempered tinted glass door (sauna compartment door)
- back wall with two windows ** SEE HALF CIRCLE GLASS WALL OPTION **
- separate intake/outflow air vents
Recommended wood fired heater option: Harvia M3 Wood fired heater
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: