Eagle Point is a truly unique kit cabin model. In addition to recreational use, it can also be a stand-alone retail space or office. Or a hybrid home/business. Eagle Point design looks good in urban areas where most traditional cabins might look out of place. This spacious cabin can be customized to function as primary residence. 2-3/4" thick walls with dual T&G wind block and the optional insulation kits (please inquire) keep the utility costs affordable. You can also add windows and extended roof. For other items and options please see the attached spec sheet. Due to the size and height of this structure, we do recommend using a professional installation crew. Or we may be able to offer installation of this cabin model for you. Please contact us for Free Estimate.
Included in the kit:
- 2-3/4" Dual-T&G Wind Block Nordic Spruce wall planks
- 3/4" roof boards and 5/8" ceiling boards
- 1-1/8" T&G floor boards.
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows
- Pre assembled gables.
- All nails, screws, fixings, handles and door locks.
Easy to follow instructions.
What is not included: Roofing materials. Foundation materials under timbers such as cinder blocks, for example. Estimated cost for those is aprx. $650 - $1,200 depending on the type of roof and the type of site.
* THIS CABIN IS NOT A STOCK MODEL SINCE MOST CUSTOMERS WANT OPTIONAL PARTS. ALLOW 45 - 60 DAYS AFTER ORDER FOR DELIVERY DATE. PAYMENT SCHEDULE 20% DOWN + BALANCE PRIOR DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. DETAILS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.*
Manufacturer's animation video of the design. (This model is sold under name 'Mekong' in EU countries).
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: